Finger Pulse Oximeters
VM-2103 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Fast and accurate measurement of SpO2 and pulse rate, even in cases of low perfusion.
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations.
- Large and clear, usable Pleth waveform.
- Large digit display formats.
- Colour coded signal quality and signal strength indicator.
- Adjustable brightness; 6 levels.
- Designed and type tested to ISO 9919:2005.
- Clinical validation in accordance with ISO 9919:2005.
- Accuracy ARMS = 2.0%, ± 1 S.D. = 1.86%
|The VM-2103 is encapsulated in soft durable silicone making it both comfortable and robust. The large, colour Organic LED display offers superb visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight, and the brightness can be adjusted to suit individual applications.|
This durable and compact unit utilises 16 bit processing technology enabling a fast ‘true reading’ response, and facilitates low perfusion capabilities.
The VM-2103 is an extremely economical piece of equipment for the spot monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rates and can be used in a variety of environments, from use in hospitals, emergency services, clinics and dental surgeries; through to spot-monitoring before, during and after exercise.
EAN Code: 5051826003206