VM-2105 Silicone Finger Oximeter - Grey
Incorporating the latest technology; a clear and bright colour OLED display encapsulated in a unique durable, soft silicone housing.
The hygienic and easy to clean, soft silicone housing, of the VM-2105 offers superior comfort and fit, allowing for a more accurate and reliable reading, and with no hinge assembly to break this unit is extremely robust and able to withstand even the toughest of environments.
- Unique soft silicone housing for superior comfort and fit
- Robust - no hinge assembly
- 12 bit processing facilitates low perfusion capability
- Clear and bright, colour OLED display
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations
- Pleth waveform, displayed in 2 formats
- Color coded signal quality and signal strength indicator
- Adjustable brightness
- Meets ISO 9919:2005 Standards; shock, vibration, drop and water ingress tests...
The VM-2105 is an extremely economical piece of equipment for the spot monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rates. It can be used in a variety of applications, from use in hospitals, paramedic applications, clinics and dental surgeries.
Utilising 12 bit processing technology the VM-2105 gives a fast true reading response, even in cases of low perfusion.
The bright Organic LED display offers superb visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight.
This unit is also available in orange, see part no. 0012106.
Standard Accessories included:
Lanyard, part no. 0022175
2 x AAA batteries, part no. 9950047
Optional Accessories include:
Hard Carry Case, with belt loop, colour - black, part no. 0022180
Hard Carry Case, with belt loop, colour - orange, part no. 0022181
Soft Carry Case, with belt loop, colour - orange, part no. 0022191
Soft Carry Case, with belt loop, colour - green, part no. 0022192
EAN-13 (GTIN-13) barcode: 5051826002605
NATO Stock Number: 6515-99-488-8273
NHS Code: FBC207